Gegen pelztierfarmen in norwegen!

Savannah

Sehr aktives Mitglied
Liebe Tierfreunde,
nachfolgend findet ihr e-mail Adressen und einen Mustertext gegen die grausamen Pelztierfarmen. Bitte nehmt euch die Zeit!
Danke,
Savannah

Norwegian fur farms should be banned forever!!!

postmottak@lmd.dep.no ; postmottak@nhd.dep.no ; postmottak@fd.dep.no ; postmottak@bld.dep.no ; postmottak@kkd.dep.no ; postmottak@kd.dep.no ; Postmottak@oed.dep.no ; postmottak@hod.dep.no ; postmottak@aid.dep.no ; post@mfa.no ; postmottak@jd.dep.no ; postmottak@krd.dep.no ; postmottak@fad.dep.no ; postmottak@fin.dep.no ; postmottak@md.dep.no ; postmottak@sd.dep.no ; redaksjonen@dss.dep.no ; postmottak@fkd.dep.no ; jorn.krog@fkd.dep.no ; magnor.nerheim@fkd.dep.no ; kirsten.selvig@fkd.dep.no ; arne.benjaminsen@fkd.dep.no ; johan.williams@fkd.dep.no ; postmottak@fiskeridir.no ; info@fiskeridir.no ; post@imr.no ; postmottak@nifes.no ; postmottak@seafood.no ; mail@seafood.no ; norge.jp@seafood.no ; hans-petter.nas@seafood.no ; post@fiskeriforskning.no ; office@fiskeriforskning.no ; roar.gudding@vetinst.no ; emb.washington@mfa.no

Dear Madam or Sir in Norway,

I am, amongst many other caring people around the world, also writing to you to express my anger and absolute horror at the recent footage released by a Norwegian animal protection group of fur farms in your country. You can watch the shocking footage yourself here: http://www.forbypels.no/video

I urge you in the strongest possible terms to use your influence within the Norwegian government to ensure that these shameful violations of even the most basic animal welfare standards are immediately investigated and that the offenders are suitably punished.

Raising and killing animals for their fur is not an acceptable practice in a civilised society. Many countries - including the whole of the UK - have already put a stop to this barbaric practice, and it is high time for your country to join them!

Yours sincerely,
Name, Anschrift

Vielen Dank,
Savannah

Hilfe für Hunde in und aus Polen
www.hands-for-dogs.de

Werbung:
Zurück
Oben